Other Fellowship & Transfer Process

Below are resources shared as samples that annual conferences use to guide the process for clergy who wish to serve in the conference per ¶ 346 (“on loan”), transfer into the conference, or withdrawal membership or from the ministerial office per ¶ 347. For questions about these sample forms, please contact the respective annual conference directly.

NOTE: These forms are for reference only. If you are a clergy person who wishes to serve in or transfer to a specific conference, please contact that conference directly.

Transfer/Withdrawal Steps in the Book of Discipline (UMC) and Transitional Book of Doctrines and Discipline (Wesleyan Covenant Association)

Great Plains


Rio Texas

Western North Carolina

Western Pennsylvania