Reviewing/Updating Mentor Records
- Log in to UMCARES.
- Click the Search button on the main menu bar.
- Select Advanced Search > Roles.
- When the Roles tab opens, select Mentors from the drop-down menu under Roles.
- Select your conference and district.
- Click Search, then click the Profile button on the mentor’s row.
- Click the Edit button on the user’s profile page to edit needed information.
- Click Save, then close.
Continue to Step 9 to re-invite a mentor.
Re-Inviting Current Mentors
- Once updated, click Search on the Main Menu bar to return to your search results and repeat steps 7–8 until the list is complete.
- After editing the users’ profiles, close the Search page.
- Then, from the home page, go to Administration > User Invitations.
- In the List Filter panel, select your Conference, All Accessible Districts, and then select Mentor.
- Click Refresh List.
- A list of mentors that have not been invited will be generated, select the checkbox next to the name of each mentors you want to invite. (Note: if no checkbox is available, there is no email address found in the user’s profile.)
- Click Invite Selected.
- When the Invitation Selection window opens, select the appropriate email template from the drop-down menu, then click Continue.
- The emails will be sent.